Ikat fabrics have been around for centuries, and they pop up each Spring/Summer season in one form or another.
I haven’t been a fan of the typical, brightly-colored Ikat we’ve seen for children in the past. I have always steered away from them, seeing them as too unusual, too quirky, and frankly, not ideal for resale value.
This year, however, I have to say, I’m in love with the new subtle, primary and muted color Ikat fabrics, especially when done in high quality, natural fabrics. I think these are timeless classics that will be loved year after year for a long time to come.
Here are a few favorites I found:
- Lucky Brand Mena Scroll Ikat Top
- Tea Collection Alligator Ikat Tee
- Tea Collection Bali Ikat Ripstop Shorts
- Milly Mini’s Party Dress
- crewcuts mini ruffle dress in Ikat
- Tea Collection Artisan Lotus Dress
- Billionaire Boys Club Space Beach Ikat D.B Suit
- Tea Collection Jasmine Ikat Romper
Do you have children’s clothing to sell? Like to shop resale? Check out our new LoobaLee.com marketplace — it’s FREE!
…. and it’s all quality, we guarantee!