Every summer the kids are so excited for the last day of school and then come the summer doldrums.
It seems just as quick as things settle down from the school year – the kids are ready for some excitement. While you can’t provide constant activities, we have a few ideas for you to break out when you need a little inspiration to help keep the kids busy this summer.
Below is our top 10 list of things to do this summer:
- Upcycle an outfit
- Make a craft using recycled material
- Rearrange the kids bedrooms
- Spend the day at the park
- Organize the kids closets
- Go on a long bike ride
- Bake a meal from scratch
- Grow a garden
- Write letters to send to friends and family
- Camp out in the backyard.
Do you have any ideas of activities for our “to do” list?
Share your ideas below to keep the summer rolling!